- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods received, please contact us within 15 days after receipt, we will give you the best help!Please don't worry!
- 🍭Fast refund>>Partial or full refund depend on the situation
- 🚢Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 🏆Returns>> Fast refund,Money-Back Guarantee.
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship ASAP After Payment.
🎁💐Don't forget to get some for your family and friends as it's an unique gift idea.
- Flexible Brush Tip - The nylon brush tip allows you to create thin, precise lines with the fine tip and thick, bold lines when light pressure is applied
- For a Variety of Projects - Blendable ink that’s ideal for coloring, sketching, drawing, watercolor painting, calligraphy and more
- Use Wet or Dry - Use the pens as they are for a bolder application or produce watercolor effects by adding water to blend and layer colors
- AP Certified Nontoxic - The water-based ink is certified nontoxic and suitable for artists of all levels
Enjoy the wide range of colors offered in this set and use these versatile tools to produce a variety of vibrant artwork. The flexible nylon brush tip allows you to apply a painterly touch to all of your pieces. Use the very tip of the nib with a light hand to create precise lines. If you’re looking to create more heavy-handed strokes, apply pressure as you sketch or color to create bold lines. Draw varied line weights and produce eye-catching color combinations to create interest in your pieces.
No need to use a water cup; these pens offer the same blendability as watercolors without the typical mess. Sketch your piece directly onto watercolor paper and blend the colors with just a little bit of water. Try wet-on-wet techniques like washes or glazing, or dry techniques like dry brushing. You can even sprinkle salt onto your pieces when they’re wet to create one-of-a-kind textures in the pigment. Use the included water brush pen or opt for paintbrushes dipped in water to blend away any harsh lines or create gradients.
Product size: length 16.8 (CM)
Produce beautiful watercolor paintings in rich, broad strokes. Create stunning calligraphy in small, neat strokes. You can even sketch, draw or fill in coloring books, with a single tool.
To use with water: Apply color in a line along the edge you wish to be the darkest. Apply more ink over this line or draw several lines next to each other for more saturated color. Fill the included water brush pen, and brush it over the ink. The water will pull the color across the page in a natural gradient just like watercolor paints.
To use without water: Pick two to three colors you wish to blend together - Shadow, Highlight, and Main Color. Starting with the darkest color, draw lines along the most shaded areas of your piece. Use your Highlight color to add in marks where highlights should be. Finally, take the main color, and color over the highlights and shadows to blend all three together.
Use With Water: